Friday 3 January 2014

New year new me


Pictures: Pinterest


2013 is officially over, i have to say i learned a lot in the last year.  I always make my resolution to be that of some inner serenity and try to be a better person to get to know myself more.  I don't know if a lot of you are like me but sometimes i don't feel like i really know who i am and i am constantly searching.  I think 2013 was the year for that...offcourse i am still discovering and learning new things every day we don't ever stop, but i feel that little bit more comfortable and confident with the person and woman i am.

I have made some amazing memory's!


Going to Amsterdam in March was one of the many places i want to see in this beautiful world! i enjoyed every minute of it and got to experience another culture and see some amazing places!
Seeing Beyoncé was just surreal i have always wanted to see her live and i finally did, she is my all time biggest inspiration as a woman and she makes some damn good music too!

I got to go on a few holidays last year which, i truly appreciate because well money is a luxury wouldnt you agree?... including 2 weeks in the sun in Olu Deniz (which hel0ed make me feel refeshed and like a new person) and going on many trips around our little island which is one of my favourite things.  Ireland is a stunning place with some beautiful people and is truly underestimated!

Giving it another go on my blog, it could come down to the fact that like i said i didnt know who i was or what i wanted to really talk about or share with who ever came across my blabbering ha! But its something i really enjoy doing and only if i had more time to give it my full attention i would be posting every day...but really blogging is an amazing thing and i want to thank everyone who takes the time to read and comment for all the love and support! It makes me smile when i read everyones lovely thoughts and so many compliments! so THANK YOU!

The first official blog post for Lipstick and Polkadots will be up tomorrow so stay tuned!

I hope you had a great new year and i look forward to reading all your comments and your blog posts for whats to come!

Catriona x

1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, I'm following you back :)

    Please feel free to join my International LUSH Giveaway, where you can have a chance of win the “Christmas Kiss” kit.

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete