So its a new year and time for some new posts! I wanted to do a 2013 Favourites, i decided to only choose a few products because i would be here all day if i kept going! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas too, i had a fab time over in England with my fiancés family! We ended up doing a lot of travelling about going to Liverpool and Nottingham visiting more family, it was fun! If you haven't seen my Travel style tag you can here and see what i packed!
So anyway, here are my favourites for last year, and ok most where actually Christmas presents (im sorry for cheating a little) but i actually they are my favourite things at the minute!
1. Rihanna Perfume- This was a gift and has vanilla in it so i was sold right away...it kind of smells like chanel so its like designer perfume only a lot cheaper!
2. Smashbox Halo long wear blush, In Bloom- This is a loose blusher and is a gorgeous colour for the cheeks, it has that perfect rosey glow and does last!
3. Smashbox photo finish Primer- this was recommended to me by a friend and i went in to try it i fell in love, it is like a gel but once you rub it in it is so silky smooth and keeps my makeup sitting perfect all day and smells good too, i would recommend this product if you are looking for a good primer!
4. Barry M Raspberry nail paint- I LOVE this colour! it is the ultimate red berry nail paint and with be nice any time of year but i loved it for winter...plus i got the last one Woohoo!
5. Becca shimmering skin perfector- I love contouring and highlighting i think it is as great trick and really enhances and hides your worst and best features, this highlighter is beautiful and just give the right amount of shimmer for under my makeup! i apply it to middle of my forehead and along my nose and under my eyes!
6. Max Factor 3 in 1 foundation- This is like a more on a budget version of Estee Lauder double wear foundation, it stays on pretty well i must say dahling...coz you can still be fancy you know!? I wear it to work so i dont go through my double wear as quick and the shades are nice aswell they don't have too much to choose from but i think you would easy find one to suit your skin!
7. Creamy coconut moisturiser M&S- I always use my tinted moisturiser but sometimes if i want to give it a break and rock the pale look and this smells good and feels good...just all of the above!
i wanted to add a few extras of what i love at the minute, i got these post cards for Christmas and they are all vintage and recent covers of Vogue! i was so pleased to be given these as a gift, i picked out my favourites and put them in a frame to hang on our living room wall.
I just through in the little handwarmer because, well its just cute!
Hope you enjoyed these favourites! tell me if you have tried any of these products in the comments!
Love you all!