Sunday 1 December 2013

Snapshots #3



















Hey everyone! so this weekend was a busy one around the apartment.  I decided to scrub the place from top to bottom so i could put up the Christmas tree...yay!  I went all out like even got the cif and cleaned the window frames...they are so pretty now i can't stop staring at them haha...i am very easily pleased.  From the window frames then led to clearing out my drawer which basically holds all my crap, i am usually so organised dammit!

Then i began putting my clothes into categories...blouse...skirts..jumpers.  I love the feeling of having everything in order so i know where it is this makes it so much easier to see what i have and decide what to wear!  The furthest i went from the warm,cinnamon spiced apple smelling comfort of my shiny clean apartment was down the road to my local Tesco to get a few bits and bobs for dinner.

Last night we put the tree up had a glass of port wine and watched Some like it hot, (which is one of my all time favorite films) and enjoyed finally sitting down.  I am feeling very productive :D

Was yours a busy one around the home? Or did you get out and about, let me know what you got up to in the comments, id love to hear!

Love C xx

2 comments: